Friday, September 04, 2009

cutting down on the no. of times

I am bummed that I haven't been attending contact training and that I have stopped playing touch rugby.
FB is like a rude person who is mean and always say, "HAH IN YOUR FACE!"; when you look at pictures of people or stuffs that you have been missing.
Rugby that is.
Anyways, I am contemplating on not having a facebook account.
Alright maybe that is too drastic.
I guess I am going to log onto FB once every 2-3 weeks.
I need a break.
I don't want to get upset with what I am missing out.

Been watching True Blood adapted from "the southern vampire mysteries" written by Charlaine Harris.
And I love it more than the twilight series.
The cast are way better in True blood.
The stories are more ummph!
1hour plus of movie cannot tell a concrete story of thousand happenings in 1 storybook.
Therefore, watch True Blood.
Or better grab the book.
Although I feel bad for watching it during this Holy month because there are a lot of sex scenes; animalistic instincts!(vampires that is)

I so want to go swimming like badly :( but too bad I have to fast.
I'm on youtube learning some other swimming techniques that I failed to learn in primary 4 when I had my swimming lesson.

I don't know whether I want to be tanned or fair?
I want to apply some mean red lipstick and go out at night with corset dresses and heels; looking like a vampire grrr...NO-la.
I just feel a bit adventurous; red lipstick and dark skin-Nooohoho.
I want to be tanned because errr it is going to make me look hotter?
?

Anyway I want to get that english-quran translated book@mph.
Amending in progress.

YEAY TOMORROW!

No comments: