Saturday, March 14, 2009

need it now

WHY I'VE BECOME LAZY TO GO FOR TRAINING;
Last 2 sundays, diarrhoea.Bad choice of coffee and orange jucie.

THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
Wednesday; went to buy SOMETHING :D cannot be mentioned here until 30th March.
Sunday; over-slept because I spent my Saturday at Escape Theme Park and East Coast drinking coffee. So unglam cause Jiayu called me and heard my sleepy voice.

THIS WEEK.
Wednesday; AI has made me lazy.
Sunday; I SHALL DRAG MYSELF!I MUST TO GO FOR TRAINING.

& so Kak Dada is going Dubai this Monday and will be there until August.
Mama Ya has won the F1 project in Dubai; it(teh project) was led by her.
Kak Dada is going there to work for her.
I heard the project worth MILLIONS.
I wonder whether she can see LEWIS HAMILTON?
Kak Dada is going to earn heaps of moolah.

I'm still waiting for the stupid passport to appear in front of me.
Why must IT expire this year, soon.
I'm either going Bali or Aussie(again) with Kak Lynn before school reopens.

Need to visit Poovan soon.
Am angry at her for the mistake she made that had landed her on her bed for 1 month.
Oh well, I've nagged at her enough.

I want that green nike boots or the nike boots with red coloured nike logo.

I'm craving for kimchi,sashimi & the meat I ate at Vic's place.urggh.
SHIT THIS PMS CRAVINGS SHOULD GO.

No comments: