Saturday, March 21, 2009

rug-BEE

I'm very inspired after talking to Brigette.
Though I play contact rugby, actually the truth is, I'm holding back.
I have this fear of bringing someone bigger than me down.
Frankly speaking after I pushed out someone out of the field during this runs of rugby league.
I got scared cause she kept trying to bring me down.
Mind you this may just be my view.
I doubt I'm wrong.
And whythefuck? are you shouting at me?
I'm sorry I just hate the way you act on the pitch.
Hello? If you are better than me why aren't you in the NWT? seriously.
I don't fancy your attitude when you're playing rugby, thats all.

Derelyn, SRJC touch, Mr Andrew & SRJC touch girls: because of them I learn a lot about GOOD communication on the pitch meaning no shouting at any of your team mates.

Now, i'm in love with my dad's nike boots.
I got the lime green boots already though, almost immediately when I told my dad I want it :)

I'm excited about siloso beach resort stay over!
SAY HELLO TO YOUR GIFT BF!

No comments: