Monday, March 23, 2009

rugby & love



Ah! I felt so blessed yesterday that my parents sent and picked me up from training.
& the best part about yesterday is...
I brought her down, alone.
I feel a sense of achievement.
She is the coolest female I've met and known by far.
And mesmerizing.
Too bad my partner, Lynette wasn't there.
Or else we would have gone GAGA over-her.
Only the two of us left on the ground after the ball has been cleared.
ahah. I was screaming cause someone stepped on my ponytail and beside me was her.
When girls come together, this is what happens.

Oh well I had major fun on Saturday.
Went out with bf & his sisters to town & Parkway Parade to get his bag.
Was fun.
I laughed and laughed until my bf felt he was left out.
Poor baby.

Picture above was taken when we went to Escape theme park with the sisters & Sarah too!
So cute she texted me and say what's my sweet sister doing right after I finished training yesterday.

No comments: