Monday, April 06, 2009

Qns: Describe today in one word. Reply: FUN

I shall start off by saying that I am disappointed that one of my many Zara shoes collection is malfunctioning.
WHYOHWHY.
Anyway, had so much fun today!
Mum had to go to Singapore General Hospital(SGH) for doctor's appointment.
Basically it's not her normal routine check-ups.
Today's check-up is very different.
Few months back, she met with one of Tampines' Members of Parliament expressing her concern that she couldn't work anymore, obviously because she suffered from stroke in 06'.
Anyway, she has requested to have the moolah in her CPF to be released earlier since she's only 51.
The MP said, okay just need doctor's final approval hence today's check-up.
O-M-G(hahaa, inside joke)
On my way to SGH, the rain was mad.
I was so scared because I couldn't even see SINGAPORE FLYER CLEARLY!
I so badly wanted to talk in the car but left kak lynn to concentrate in the car.
Thankfully, we arrived safely at SGH, alhamdulilah.
After the check-up went for breakfast/dinner/lunch@ Liang Seah Street.
I had prawn noodle and chickeN rice, HAHAH.I KNOW RIGHT? I'M SUCH A PIG.
After eating, Kak Lynn drive me up to Changi Airport T3 because I wanted to buy Aunty Rose birthday cake :)
Papa bear's idea to invite me over for Aunt Rose's birthday.
I couldn't come of course without bearing any gifts.
The cake suffice all the gifts in the world because
1. it's so fake to suddenly shop for last minute gift, I don't want to look like I'm trying super hard to impress my in-laws.
2. What would a birthday be without any cake?
It's so nice to feel welcome.
On two separate points during the dinner, Farhan & Papa Bear said prayers, respectively. :)
Zarith was there too, Farhan's gf.
After dinner, all of us sat down and talk and talk and talk.
It felt as though I'm married to Fadhil.
I saw the pictures from Brunei, the wedding that Aunt Rose's went last 2 weeks, I supposed.
Do you know that even guys' have " MALAM BERINAI?"
Aunt Rose gave mum keropok from Brunei, thoughtful right my mum-in-law?LOL.
Fadhil sent me home.
Oh but before that we stopped over to his grandma's house to send handphone to his uncle.
Sara was waving to me and Fatin from her kitchen window.
I miss EE! so badly!
I told bf, Iman confirm masih bagun.
He said no he will definitely be asleep since it's school night.
YEA RIGHT! EE was watching tv.
Great day!Great day!
NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH THIS GUY, E-V-E-R.

No comments: