Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Let's make it forever.

I wish I had our photo right now, but I don't.
It's in his new cell.
Omg.
Monday was so perfect.
School was okay given the fact that if I hadn't been there it didn't matter at all.
I had an awkward run in with someone.
Anyway, when I put down the phone and stop watching 'Finding Nemo' from my ipod, I was ready and totally on the ball of my feet.
I dumped what I had in my hands and looked up & saw him coming from afar.
I tried to fight the urge to run. I did not run.
I just walked really fast to him because usually he would come to me.
When he hugged me, I knew exactly why I'm so in love with him.
The train ride was perfect.
I could only see us in the reflection.
We smile to each other like crazy.
Dinner was so fun when I handed him something that he have guessed and not quite sure whether it was true.
We took photo with it!
Just the look on his face made me go...awww...he totally deserved it.
I love him, I love him.

No comments: