Saturday, June 27, 2009

entry with no clear link

Clingy.to cling/harp onto something for a long period of time more than one should cling on.

I was very cool and composed yesterday. In fact, I think I did better than I have predicted. Sure I can do better.

Warning, I have receieved a very large warning.A warning as massive as the destruction caused my nuclear bomb. The destruction can really destroy me. Dead and no more tears left. If it failed, when I look back, I will not accuse others but my damn self.
(Not ever, never, married to you,memory locked down)

In all fairness...? Ya right,don't talk crap to me about fairness. You know no fuck about it.

If I never...
Text, I wouldn't know.
Ask, I wouldn't know.
Waited,I wouldn't know.

He told: A secret so dark, I wish I ran off before hearing it. 5 years just too long.

handphone bills.me.me.me.wait, who else? Err no one else but me.

I have no idea I can swim that far all because I breathe in air(love)

No comments: