Sunday, August 16, 2009

Make that 2 years in a row

The big part of Khairil and I falling apart is because I started liking the idea of having tan lines.
Right you see how ridiculous is that?
Anyway, we 're good now and anyway that was when I was 15?
So, the point i'm trying to bring across is the way I dress that seem to tick off not my parents, but my boyfriend.
I know that at times my dressing can cross the line of being moderate.
I'm only human and I'm only 20.
I live by this motto "BUANG TERBIAT NOW, JANGAN BUANG TERBIAT BILER DAH BERANAK PENAK"
I mean come on.
Give me a break at least on the day you want to bring me out for my birthday treat.
I'm constantly under his scrutinizing eyes.
It's very pressurizing, I swear I could just walk out of the house in tudung and all.
And the moment I go out in tudung and all don't expect me to walk by your side because I don't want to give the wrong ideas that tudung girls, cover here cover there but end up do this and that.
He worry too much, well I bet he is insecure.
He kept, the guys are oggling at you, looking at you, this and that at you.
I mean you will see what your mind wants to see.
He kept giving me this look that makes me go what the hell did I do wrong this time around?
Anyway while getting ready to meet him, I was already very stress.
He told me not to wear clothes that are too revealing.
OKAY, so almost everything in my wardrobe are too revealing to him.
What other options am I left with, right?
I wanted to wear this pencil skirt so badly, it's purple in colour and it's very cool plus it's 93$.
I never wear it before(now I am thinking of giving it away...haiz)
Nothing look nice with it unless I wear it with a white tank top;happens to expand after several use.
When the 2 ensemble come together, it totally rocks but revealing.
I texted him alright, I say can I wear it.
If he have said no, sure I will wear something else right?
He said, YES.
Then it all begin...

LETS DIGRESS!
There's this one time, we wanted to go out together.
But his mum wanted to go out with his aunts, usually he has to drive them around.
OHDEARGOD.
I scrambled to find clothes that are covered.
Even my mum helped me.
Intially I asked, can I wear canterbury shorts?
He say ya ya ya.
He told me he wanted to pick me up but ended up I had to cab down to his place.
Eh ya? I still don't know why never fetch me on that day.
Taking a bus will be too long because he kept calling where I was, am I there yet?
I had to cab down and I never complain.
We planned to go out way before his mum made the plan.
Well it's okay lah I mean that happened a month ago.
We rushed our outing, 2 hours plus. HAH.
Oh dear how sad...
I mean I'm just his girlfriend, I should expect less.

I love the watch he gave me, I wanted it like one year ago.
Yes it's out of fashion now, but I could care less right?
It's from him plus it has this heart shape one the box that goes: I love you from the bottom of my heart... awwwwww....

When we fought I gave him back saying I don't want it. "TRYING TO BE PETTY"
I did pick it up, HAHHAHA. Oh come on, my birthday present yawww!
Anyway, he said that I didn't want it because it's cheap?
It hurt me pretty bad.
The present was no cheap at all.
Never in the relationship, I asked for anything.
If I did asked him, I would say that I was kidding.
I know he wants to buy a bicycle and he never failed to give his mum $200 each month from his salary.

Oh well,it's just another day.
He could go such length to say that, I am appalled.

No comments: