Saturday, August 01, 2009

That Phase - again!

I'm currently in the i'm not in the mood for rugby cause I suck phase.
It's eating me up inside, HAIZ.

I had sociology of sports & leisure yesterday.
Given that the students are left with 3 weeks before semester break (the last week specially blocked for UT), you could see lesser people coming to school because they are "clearing their leave"
My group had 7 people in them - way TOO MANY.
There's someone I don't particularly talk well with in the group but I forced myself to open my mind and welcome that person in my world - discussion = team work.
Thankfully, it went fine.
But what sets me off is the problem statement. Not going to even discuss about it because I reckoned that even if I was not a sports school student, I would have googled it. Wait, I think I did before. Wait, MANY OTHERS have done the same too. See, no point in learning!

Here comes the interesting part.

Met Fadhil at Tampines Train Station, just outside of it actually.
Bought some food to eat along the way to the bus interchange.
Once there, I could have actually ran after bus no. 28 but decided not to sweat it because I had Fadhil's company.
Then comes the opportunity for me to take bus no. 293.
When the bus drove off, I could see my boyfriend from inside the bus and we grinned at each other - as always! smiling cheek-to-cheek
Of course he diminished from my sight.
When the bus drove out of the interchange, his image caught my eyes; he was walking.
He walks just to save cash to buy bicycle, poor Danny, only if I'm working...
Oh well, seeing him walked I called him and asked "Walking home?"
Here's the good part, "ya i'm walking home but I'm stopping by the mosque to pray"
Isn't that just perfect? He is mind-blowing-ly AMAZING.
What have I done to deserve such good person in my life? Only Allah knows.

The reason behind telling this story is very simply because I just feel that he is send to me by Allah to teach me - the opposite.
If path A is the 'right' way to the palace, I am walking in path B.
Path B is a much shorter route but it's quite the 'wrong' way to the palace because it diverts to many other places which any course in time, I could take a wrong turn.
He is the force that walked me to path A though I like path B i must add.

On a flip side, I have to make like 1600pcs of macaroon?
Business'R'us is thriving. Ok, I still haven't figured the proper name of my business, YET my last blog entry.
Money from it will go directly to funding my boyfriend's needs for bicycle, hehe.
MACAROON anyone???

No comments: