Tuesday, July 28, 2009

is it really?

2009, We are in year 2009. Technology is it. Why some people have not advanced yet? Why stick to the same old dirty tricks? I'm amaze by it. What is so damn good and threatening about my family,really? Don't try to ruin us if you can't keep up with us. Anyway I am declaring war against evil-doERS. We are on Allah's side as usual. Allah & my family is going to kick you evil-doERS arses where it belong-HELL.

No mood for anything. Not even rugby(hello? First love)& school- is it really because of my wisdom tooth saga or is it just an excuse for being lazy?! Ahh crap. I can't sleep you see, haiz.Can't wait for Ramadhan. I wanna do major make over, to my room & my lifestyle.

Anyhoo, me & kak dada plus the help of bubuk & baba's monetary investement, is going to start businessRus. Actually haven't decided on the business name yet. Anyway, people(kak lynn's friend) have been asking for my macaroon. So with the demand comes the supply. Haha, Econs yaww! The blog will be pitched up soon. This business is not all about macaroon, its about other kuih-kuih raya - like the nostalgic biskut telur rebus,macadamia shortbread(Review by aunty rose(bf's mum) saying that its like Harrod's cookies ;-)) & our speciality honey cornflakes. So blog readers feel free to order. Picture will be up soon alongside with the pax size & prices & OTHERS. So please support! :)

No comments: