Thursday, July 16, 2009

I want to tell God that...

This particular topic just came to my mind few days ago when I was all alone probably going training. I was as usual questioning things that have gone wrong in my life particularly. It was like a soul searching session.

I always heard that as a Muslim when you die and brought back to life, During resurrection day in particular, you are all alone. If you have been a good Muslim back in your days on Earth, you'll get to be by God's side and be with the people that you loved.

Then I thought to myself, who do I want to be with under God's care in paradise, that is aside my family of course, who?

I only had one true answer which is of course Fadhil. Fadhil my future husband(insyaallah); when my "syurga" lies :) There is nothing more beautiful than the love, care and laughther we shared but of course I would want to make 'us' our relationship halal in God's eyes.

When that came across my mind, I smiled :) because I know that among my dreams, this is the hardest...

"I am not allowed to cry,so when I wanted to speak, you turn away. All I could do was to pray to God for brigther coloured sky.."

No comments: