Sunday, October 04, 2009

Hypocrite OR Respect?

Sepatah kata Baba, " Jantung I jatuh biler you cakap...."

My heart sank too.

What I thought was a basic respect, is viewed as hypocrisy or me putting up a facade.
I know I'm not very conservative when it comes to dressing up.
In fact, I feel good wearing shorts because I'm so used to wearing shorts because of sports.
I personally feel that it's wrong to wear something so open, but I think it's far worse to wear jeans and a covered clothing yet do stuffs that are not acceptable; that's hypocrisy.
So when it comes to meeting the folks, I change my clothing here and there; it's not like I never tried.
.....
Seriously I feel stupid for even crafting this post because I don't do slut wear. I don't.
I feel stupid having to stand up for myself.
My parents don't even say don't wear this and that because they know I'm smart enough to not put on a 2 piece bathing suit in front of my aunts or uncles.
It's utter crap that you're pinning your belief down my throat.
I swear when you said that,you .....
It's because I respect them, that I do cover up when I see them.
It's shit to be called hypocrite.

It's funny that all my wrong doings seem so wrong.

I wish there's some self reflection on his part.

No comments: