Saturday, February 13, 2010

The door swings

Haven't written in ages.
But here I am.
Feeling free yet locked up, contradicting much?
Moving on...

On a different page now.

I did some thinking. And it made me even more curious.
Why?
Do you have so much time in your hands to distract and torment me, all that at the same time?
It left me wondering, WHAT are you?

Another different page.

I will be going off to somewhere magically this March, for 10days. InsyaAllah.
And when I come back, I will be sailing – almost. Till July that is.

Another different, different page. Final page.


One whole night, I kept thinking off asking my Dad to stop the car and I went off running to you. I barely sat in the car for 5 minutes. – Of course it happened 3 years ago?
It hit me that, I left my door wide open when yours is still swinging.

No comments: